Ministry of Manpower of the Republic of Indonesia
Ministry of Manpower is responsible for issuing regulation on labour migration; monitoring the quality of the training centers for overseas workers owned by private recruitment agencies through its Directorate of Employment Observation.
Law No. 18/2017 on Protection of Indonesian Workers Abroad
- Ministry of Manpower Regulations No 24/2014 regarding amendment to PER.10/MEN/V/2009 on the Procedures of Granting, Renewal and Revocation of Licenses of Private Recruitment Agency
- Ministry of Manpower Regulations No 23/2014 on the Procedures of Return from Destination Country to Place of Origin for Indonesian Migrant Workers
- Ministry of Manpower Regulations No 22/2014 on Placement and Protection of Indonesian Migrant Workers.
- Ministry of Manpower Regulations No 1/2012 regarding amendment to Per.07/MEEN/V/2010 on Migrant Workers Insurance
- Presidential Regulation No. 81/2006 on the National Authority for the Placement and Protection of Indonesian Overseas Workers
- Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration Regulations No 04/MEN/II/2005 on Implementation of the Pre-departure Briefing of Indonesian Migrant Workers Abroad.